Kati’s Rates & Insurance
- Initial Counseling Session (up to 90 minutes), $105
- Individual Counseling Session (45-55 minutes), $95
- Family Counseling Session (45-55 minutes), $95
- Parent Consultation/Coaching (45-55 minutes), $95
- Professional Consultation (45-55 minutes), $95
- Phone Consultation (over 15 minutes), $3 per minute
Ellie currently does not accept insurance. She is accepting private pay only.
There are some benefits to not using insurance that you should consider:
- There is no diagnosis needed. Insurance companies require a diagnosis be reported in order to receive reimbursement for services. This diagnosis does remain on the client’s permanent health record.
- You and/or your child’s privacy are completely protected. Insurance companies often require personal information about clients in order to authorize services.
- Service and time frame of therapy are your decision. You are not dependent on an insurance company’s decision regarding the amount and level of coverage you should receive.